Help your child regain confidence and joy.
Reading is a complex skill to master. Unlike speaking, children do not just "pick up" the ability to read from the environment.
Research shows that about 80% of children will learn to read with some form of instruction. The remaining 20% need structured, explicit instruction on the letter-sound correlations of the language. With multisensory, structured language education, struggling readers learn not only how to read, but also how to spell and write.
When children don't read well, they dread going to school every day. Frequent stomach aches, behavioral issues, and poor self esteem are indicators of their struggle. This does not need to be the case, however. Scientists and educators estimate that 95-100% of children can be taught to read. Children can succeed when given the appropriate tools to accomplish the task.
Help your child regain confidence and joy by providing the keys to unlocking the written language. Call to schedule a no-cost initial consultation.